Thursday, December 11, 2008

Whatcha doin'

I've been off work for a while now... starting to get *bored*... always knew I was impatient... this just proves it. Anyway, lots of friends are having babies... so I'm making blankets for them. Thank you, friends, for giving me something to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gillian! I'm very impressed. Did you sew the names on or hand stitch them? And those are knot fleece blankets, right? I've sewn my fair share of flannel baby blankets this year and I have to say that yours look great!

Sharon Lathrop

Anonymous said...

WOW those are awesome!

Do I need to have a baby or be having a baby to get one of these? HAHAHA

Is Baby Kantor here yet? i'm very impatient!

Melanie
your avid blog reader!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I thought the blanket was awesome when we got it (Erik!), but now that I see you're the one who made it - so impressed!! Maybe I could get you to show me how to do it while we're both enjoying mat leave...

Good luck with everything, you're coming up on the big day soon hopefully. It's an incredibly challenging thing you'll go though until you hold that little baby in your arms, and then nothing else matters... :)

Anette