Home really is much sweeter with a baby... we were very happy to get a clean bill of health at the hospital yesterday and to be able to come home with our bundle of Joseph. We've never driven more carefully or come to more complete stops than on our drive from the hospital... Joseph always says, "Safety first." Anyway, he seems to like our house... I gave him a tour and showed him the kitchen, and explained that the Christmas tree isn't always there, and welcomed him into the green room (well, his room). And we've had a good first day of family living. Night time was a bit of challenge - apparently Joseph is nocturnal (just like the hamster I had when I was 12) - but I'm told that all of that will work itself out.
Here are a few pictures of our first day on Carberry Way...

1 comment:
Wow, he is so beautiful! Gillian, motherhood suits you WELL! You are glowing! I can't wait to meet Baby Joseph on Monday! Yayyy! xo
Post a Comment