And would you listen to this face?
Henry put those stickers there. I forgot about them. Later, I was trying to get the boys to settle down at lunch and was starting to threaten time-outs. And not only did they not listen, but they appeared to be amused by the whole thing. Then I passed by a mirror and thought, hrmph, I wouldn't listen to me, either.
And here is Annie. She wore a t-shirt today (ie. and not a onesie). Isn't she a grown-up girl? And isn't that an amazing belly?
While waiting for Henry to wake up from his nap, Joe took some pictures of me and Annie. He was so very pleased with himself when he would actually get us in frame. Here we are. Me, Annie, and her belly.
And here are Joe and Annie.
And then we had movie night. David gave Annie a piece of popcorn, which she enjoyed holding.
And that's it. That was our day. Good night.






No comments:
Post a Comment