We're getting ready for Saturday... boys are measuring out the garden, David is renting a big sod-cutter-outer machine, and a big load of dirt will soon be emptied into our driveway. We're really looking forward to having a big garden in our backyard and Joe is planning what we will grow:
1. corn
2. broccoli
3. carrots
4. rocks
5. kiwis
6. bananas
7. red peppers
The landscaping of our backyard is a work in progress... I didn't take any 'before' photos because, one day, I just started digging and have since gotten carried away. But I will happily share the 'after' photos... so glad to have this space!

1 comment:
yay for getting the garden in!! If you're cutting up the sod, you're just turning part of your backyard into black dirt / garden??
We just put a big garden in our backyard, but decided to take on Square Foot Gardening in a raised bed planters. It's now 1/3 planted with some seedlings on the go indoors. We're planting way more than we ever have before ... hope this works!!!
Have fun gardening ... I hope you especially enjoy harvesting your rocks!! LoL
Post a Comment