Tuesday, March 20, 2012

dear emilie

Photobucket

I know what you're thinking: "Really? Another picture on your blog of me in this hat?" But, jeepers, you're cute, Emilie. And we just wanted to say that you did so awesome today. You are such a teeny-weeny person but you have much more strength than people in big, big bodies. We know you will get well in no time and be ready to run and keep up with these Kantor boys.

Oh, and your mommy and daddy... they are brave and strong, too. What a day they have had, waiting for you and the doctors to get this over with already. But they did it and they are heros.

We can't wait to see you Emilie. With or without your hat.

Love,
the Kantors

(for Emilie's story, go here)

1 comment:

Ali said...

Wow. When I think of our 36 hours in the NICU I can't even imagine how anyone deals with this kind of experience for any longer. Super little fighter. It's amazing how these little people are so, so much stronger than any of us x