It felt like -27 this morning so I went out for a walk to see if I still have enough Saskatchewan in me to tough it out. When I told the kids what I was doing, Henry just gave a slow shake of his head and said, "Don't." Reporting back that I walked down to Lake Ontario and I've still got the stuff handle that frozen nose hairs feeling. And it does a prairie heart good to go stare out at the water once in a while. While the crashing waves aren't reminiscent of my home, the open horizon and visibility are. It made me so happy I cried and then had to walk home with frozen tears on my face and that was miserable. The end.
1 comment:
How to play casino games online - Dr.MD
Online slots and video poker are casino 김천 출장샵 games that simulate the real money casino games of the real 경상북도 출장안마 money 충청북도 출장마사지 market. Some 경산 출장안마 of these games offer players the chance to 통영 출장마사지
Post a Comment