(This is Leo, rejecting a yogurt covered pretzel, because the chocolate stuff looked better.)
Friday, February 14, 2020
valentines
Valentines day! PA day! Everyone is at home today! We celebrated by making messes and eating candy and not napping and reading and eating more candy. The kids worked on some fun crafts kits (kiwi crates) and followed the awesome and easy to understand instructions to make some pretty cool projects. They were really proud of their creations and I was happy to watch them figure everything out on their own. I'm not kidding you - no one fought or whined while making their projects (...they fought and whined later, over who got to touch the projects but that's not what this story is about). By the time Daddy came home from work, he had his very own Science Fair to attend. So it was a good day. Making stuff is how we say "I love you" around here. Also, feeding kids candy is another good(?) way to say "I love you."
(This is Leo, rejecting a yogurt covered pretzel, because the chocolate stuff looked better.)
(This is Leo, rejecting a yogurt covered pretzel, because the chocolate stuff looked better.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment