Sunday, March 1, 2009

a bonne fete weekend

Aaaahhh... a fun weekend of Kantor Birthday fun... Joseph and I did our best to spoil David with love and cake. David says we succeeded, so yippee!!

Here's a rundown of the events...

Friday night we enjoyed a yummy dinner at Fishbones (Friday in Lent... so therefore a fish restaurant... but it was not really a sacrifice...). Then home for prezzies and cake.










But one day of celebration wasn't enough, so we made Saturday David's Birthday Boxing Day. Saturday started a major sleep-in by David and Joseph while I made breakfast. Here's Joseph, swimming in David's chest hair.


Okay, now put the picture out of your head. It's breakfast time! We enjoyed a German Breakfast... I did my best to replicate the amazing breakfast buffet we indulged in last year at Cafe extrablatt in Dueren.


Then off for a walk down to Lakeshore. Voila - Lake Ontario.


And then... more love and cake. We went to the Kantor Parents to celebrate the birthdays of David, Dad Kantor, and me.

Kantor cousins...


And Kantor cupcakes...


So, in summary, Birthdays = Love + Cake.

No comments: