Thanks to all the lovely ladies who came to the party for Baby K today. We feel really spoiled and loved by each of you. And Baby K says he or she can't wait to meet all of you to thank you in person.And muchos, muchos gracias to Andrea for hosting and coming up with such clever party games and baking such delicious cookies.
What a nice way to spend an afternoon.
4 comments:
Thank you so much for inviting me, I had a great time! And loved the newest game made by your sister! I will probably have to use it at some point for a shower or something I host! But I will definitely give the credit!
You are by far one of the cutest pregnant ladies' ever! Can't wait to meet baby Kantor!
Love yah
Mel
It was awesome seeing you and your baby belly again! I can't wait to snuggle and kiss Baby K. when he or she arrives!!!
Andrea did a great job with the shower, as well! You are blessed with a beautiful family! xo
Yes, what a lovely family you have, Gillian. I too, can't wait to hold your precious bundle of joy! Love and prayers for a safe & healthy delivery. xo
Sorry, G, I am not a very good blogger LOL That was me, Brenda, who left the above comment!! xo
Post a Comment