This is the room for our baby, whom I am keeping in my tummy for safekeeping until he or she is ready.
What? Baby? Why, yes. The adventure doesn't stop with our arrival home from travelling... in fact, we probably don't even know what adventure is yet. We are expecting Baby Kantor on December 20 (ish) and are very, very excited for what lies ahead.
(There - it's official. We announced it on the internet so it must be true...)
See you in about 107 days, Baby! (And we promise we'll have some furniture in your room by then.)
2 comments:
YAY for official announcement!!!
Love the green -- it's exactly as I pictured it when you were describing the green you intended to paint the baby's room -- excellent descriptors!!
Oohh -- and your top is quite smashing as well. ;)
Ohhhhhhhh, Gillian! You are TOOOOO CUTE with that little belly tucked under your shirt! I CANNOT WAIT to meet Baby Kantor! Maybe he/she will arrive on my birthday ...? Hmmm.
Keep posting belly pics! I've been dying to see some!
Post a Comment