Wednesday, April 5, 2017

how to nap, in 4 easy steps

I may have mentioned here a few (million) times that Janie isn't really into naptime. Sometimes she does, and I rejoice, but most times she just likes hanging out with me, and I rejoice with that, too, but just in a more yawn-y way. Annie's baby (doll), however, is an excellent napper. So, one afternoon, when she easily put her baby down but I couldn't, Annie very helpfully created this pictorial for me on how to get your baby to sleep.



1. Be quiet.
2. Check to make sure everything is still quiet.
3. Make sure your kids aren't being crazy.
4. (up at the top) Rock your baby to sleep.

It's really so simple when laid out in pictures. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong... somewhere between steps two and four, things get muddled, I guess. Anyway, I hope someone out there can use this easy four-step method and find success.

Happy Napping, as we say! Even when we don't.

No comments: