Friday, February 5, 2016

30 weeks

I'm sorry, Baby 5. You are already the least photographed child in this house. Everyone else got weekly pregnancy progress photos... you're getting random shots here and there, mostly with your siblings photo bombing them. Anyway, to make up for that, I told myself I'm going to take a picture of you every day from now until the day you are born. That could be anywhere between 60 and 80 photos so... I'm sure that will convince you that you are my favourite.


























I will point out, however, that part of this "least photographed" business is not my fault. I've been to three ultrasounds for you (turns out you're a bit stubborn and not interested in accommodating sonographer requests) and have just two tiny pictures to show for it. At one appointment, the ultrasound technician seemed surprised that I asked for a picture, then said "oh, I don't even have a printer." She said she would print something out from the office computer and then brought me an ultrasound picture that didn't have any of my information or measurements printed on it, as ALL ultrasound photos do. What? Is this even my baby? Or was this just an utrasound.jpg pic she found on her desktop?





























And then, at the next ultrasound appointment, you kind of looked more blobby and not so much baby. Anyway, I trust you will come out looking very squishy and sweet and delightful AND THEN I will take a million pictures of you, promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are all baby💙you look awesome Gillian!!!love Auntie Susie😊