Wednesday, August 12, 2015

happy anniversary!

Today marks nine years of marital goodness for me and my David. And to celebrate... he took the boys to the Parapan Am Games, and I went with the girls to Ikea (because, of course, nothing speaks more fondly to my memories of our wedding day than sharing Swedish meatballs with my youngest offspring).

Anyway, the real plan is for us to celebrate our anniversary with a date on Friday. But today happened to be the day that David could get tickets to take the boys to the Games. And I'm so glad he did. They had such a good time. They watched blind soccer and wheelchair basketball and were pretty well enthralled the whole time by the sports and the athletes. PLUS they got to ride the GO Train, subway, and shuttle bus AND they saw the CN Tower at night. They speak as though this was their most amazing day.

So here are some pictures, courtesy of Joseph Kantor.









































And to David Kantor - I love you. Thank you for being such a good daddy to our people and bringing such love into our house. Happy, happy anniversary.

(Well, that seems overly mushy for a public space, doesn't it? Apologies.)

No comments: